Coverall - Cat III protection against coronavirus - LARGE & XL ONLY IN STOCK
Non-woven coverall made from soft layers of spunbonded polypropylene fabric and meltblown polypropylene bonded layers offering breathable comfort and strong resistance. Tested to European Standards EN340, EN863, EN530, EN6530, EN13982-1 & 2: 2004 and EN13034: 2005. CE Category 3 coveralls intended to be used for high risk applications and protection against type 5&6 hazards.
- CE Category III : High risk.
- Soft, lightweight and flexible coverall designed to protect against hazardous dry particles and chemical spray.
- High quality garment with fully elasticated hood, ankles, waist and wrists.
- 2 way zip fastening and sealable zip flap.
- Low fibre shedding.
- Latex free.
- Ideally suited for protection against hazardous dry particles (type 5) and also some low hazardous liquid sprays (type 6).
- Individually wrapped in plastic wallets.
- Available in XL and XXL.